This Castello was the perfect spot for a vacation in Tuscany. The grounds and views were beautiful and it was very quiet and relaxing. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend attending the dinner and tour of the wine cellars, which includes a tasting of the wines they produce. The food was great and it was a very nice evening. The only negative comment I have to say is that the air conditioning in the room was not very powerful and was quite noisy, unless at the lowest setting. Aside from that, everything was great and I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany