I knew Greve was a delightful little town with a gorgeous piazza, so my friends and I wanted to stay right in that piazza. The Hotel Albergo del Chianti provided us with a comfortable room with air conditioning and an incredible rate for 3 people. To say that the hotel is family owned is such an inadequate description of this wonderful, boisterous, hysterical group of mother, father, sons, uncles, and nephews who run this wonderful place. The breakfasts were delicious and ample. The advice as to where we should venture took us to towns we had never heard of but should not be missed. The swimming pool in the back is large and surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas. We could have stayed there all day, but Tuscany called. I would definitely stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the famous triangular square of the village of Greve in Chianti:Chianti, the hotel has 16 rooms renovated and modernized in 2012, to customers, single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with private bathroom and all comforts: air cond, heating, satellite TV, telephone, mini bars, safes and free wifi internet access.The strength of this hotel is centrally located with the ability to walk to various restaurants and many small craft shops located in the town square and in the country, but at the same time to offer a relaxing and tranquil space, in fact in the garden the hotel was converted into a 14m swimming pool with salt water where around x7m is served a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries, scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cheeses, cereals, etc. ...The Family Bussotti, owner of 'Hotel for about 20 years is present 24h on 24, creating a relaxed and informal atmosphere, providing customers with all the information in the area, what to do and what to visit, plus the chance to sample available products of the family farm, wine, extra virgin olive oil and grappa.Greve in Chianti is situated half way between Florence and Siena, the location is very strategic in the short time we reach virtually all the most famous places of Tuscany, above the area of Chianti Classico, then Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano , Volterra, Radda, Gaiole the ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Albergo del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Del Chianti Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Albergo Del Chianti Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany