When we arrived at this hotel it felt so comfortable. We had prompt, friendly service. The staff Andrea and Francesco were great. The hotel was very clean and the cleaning ladies were so friendly and helpful as well. The back patio with the pool was very beautiful and the lobby was charming. Francesco would opened up the front and back of the hotel and let the air stream through every day. The owers would be there daily and were of great value when my husband needed assistance.. For that were are very grateful.... From its location in the beautiful piazza, the hotel had it all for us. A spacious very clean and comfortable room, friendly atmosphere and service, wonderful breakfasts on the beautiful patio daily, good internet service. This hotel made our trip to Tuscany complete and was so romantic.. We will definitely go back as soon as we are blessed to return to that part of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the famous triangular square of the village of Greve in Chianti:Chianti, the hotel has 16 rooms renovated and modernized in 2012, to customers, single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with private bathroom and all comforts: air cond, heating, satellite TV, telephone, mini bars, safes and free wifi internet access.The strength of this hotel is centrally located with the ability to walk to various restaurants and many small craft shops located in the town square and in the country, but at the same time to offer a relaxing and tranquil space, in fact in the garden the hotel was converted into a 14m swimming pool with salt water where around x7m is served a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries, scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cheeses, cereals, etc. ...The Family Bussotti, owner of 'Hotel for about 20 years is present 24h on 24, creating a relaxed and informal atmosphere, providing customers with all the information in the area, what to do and what to visit, plus the chance to sample available products of the family farm, wine, extra virgin olive oil and grappa.Greve in Chianti is situated half way between Florence and Siena, the location is very strategic in the short time we reach virtually all the most famous places of Tuscany, above the area of Chianti Classico, then Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano , Volterra, Radda, Gaiole the ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Albergo del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Del Chianti Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Albergo Del Chianti Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany