Booked this hotel to use as a base to enjoy the Chianti region. We had some rain so it was not as wonderful as we could have imagined, but the property is wonderful. The room was great, the location superb and the staff did everything to make us welcome. The breakfast is 14 euros and worth the price, but if you don't want it everyone morning for the price that is the only potential negative to the property.
We arrived at the property after lunch was finished and they still took care of us - Great value
- Also Known As:
- Vignamaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Vignamaggio Hotel
- Vignamaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vignamaggio is one of the oldest wine estates situated in the heart of the Chianti Classico between Siena and Florence. Inside the renaissance villa, where the famous Monna Lisa painted by Leonardo was born, we have suites and rooms; the farmhouses close to the main villa have been renewed according to the typical Tuscan style. Here we offer rooms and apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Vignamaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.