Simply special and perfect, Vignamaggio is not exactly an hotel...there are so many things to do, to see, to enjoy. Great wines and food.
We have been in the main villa for 4 days during the last fall and we just scratched the surface, we'll definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vignamaggio is one of the oldest wine estates situated in the heart of the Chianti Classico between Siena and Florence. Inside the renaissance villa, where the famous Monna Lisa painted by Leonardo was born, we have suites and rooms; the farmhouses close to the main villa have been renewed according to the typical Tuscan style. Here we offer rooms and apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vignamaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vignamaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Vignamaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany