We traveled throughout Italy and our stay at Villa Vignamaggio was the hilight of our trip.... We loved everything about this place... As soon as we arrived, we sat on the patio surrounded by olive trees overlooking the countryside which looked like a beautiful painting (a memory I will never forget). We were served a wonderful Tuscan lunch... We had a suite which was very spacious and beautifully decorated. Our package included breakfast and a tour of the vineyard. We also had the wine tasting dinner which was unbelievable! The food and selection of wines were superb. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. It was the most relaxing and romantic part of our vacation... Highly recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vignamaggio is one of the oldest wine estates situated in the heart of the Chianti Classico between Siena and Florence. Inside the renaissance villa, where the famous Monna Lisa painted by Leonardo was born, we have suites and rooms; the farmhouses close to the main villa have been renewed according to the typical Tuscan style. Here we offer rooms and apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Vignamaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vignamaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Vignamaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany