A lovely hotel set in a beautiful, tranquil setting. Perfect for families looking for a safe and friendly environment. The staff on the whole were helpful and very friendly. There were lots of children buzzing around but it was never overkill. The balance and space around the two main pools was perfect.
Lovely clean and contemporary rooms, great facilities, lots of bikes around to get up and go as you wanted around the resort.
The Spa was blissful I probably had the best massage I have ever had (a few times). The whole experience was very relaxing for us as a family.
The children enjoyed the kids club which they went to a few times, and good facilities for teenagers too.
The beach was clean and although not the best beach in the world was lovely and quite adequate.
The only downside was the cost of eating at the resort. it was really very expensive average £150 per evening meal and about £70 for a lunch for two adults and two children. We hired a car anyway as we like to explore and so we ate some evenings at the two nearest towns and some beach restaurants where the cost was much more realistic. The local food was fantastic. I love Sicily, beautiful, unspoilt, authentic and lots of opportunity to enjoy the local culture.
- Also Known As:
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf And Spa Resort
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf Hotel Sciacca
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf Hotel
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf & Spa Resort Sciacca, Sicily, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the warmth, passion and beauty of Sicily, Verdura Golf & Spa Resort is a five-star destination for an unforgettable holiday experience. It is the first resort in the Rocco Forte Hotels, and takes our trademark Art of Simple Luxury to an outstanding new level. Just 203 rooms are set amid 230 hectares of beautiful Sicilian countryside, providing the rare luxury of exclusive privacy and space.Make the most out of your holiday in Sicily and live a collection of exclusive once in a lifetime experiences: simple luxury resort in-line with the Sicilian tradition, unique archaeological sites, unforgettable dinners under the stars by Fulvio Pierangelini, a world-renowned name in the culinary set, an award winning spa, a unique golf destination and world-class tennis and golf tuitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, LHW, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Rocco Forte Verdura Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.