Verdura is tucked away on its own peninsula, only an hour from Palermo airport. It offers an array of super activities to keep the whole family happy. From tots to teens kids clubs. From brilliantly organised golf and tennis clubs to an array of water sports. And a wonderful spa full of pampering treatments. There are 3 restaurants which provides a good amount of variety, but you may find you want more variety after a weeks stay so a trip to the local restaurants is also a good idea. The a la carte in the hotel can make it pricey so a half or full board option is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the warmth, passion and beauty of Sicily, Verdura Golf & Spa Resort is a five-star destination for an unforgettable holiday experience. It is the first resort in the Rocco Forte Hotels, and takes our trademark Art of Simple Luxury to an outstanding new level. Just 203 rooms are set amid 230 hectares of beautiful Sicilian countryside, providing the rare luxury of exclusive privacy and space.Make the most out of your holiday in Sicily and live a collection of exclusive once in a lifetime experiences: simple luxury resort in-line with the Sicilian tradition, unique archaeological sites, unforgettable dinners under the stars by Fulvio Pierangelini, a world-renowned name in the culinary set, an award winning spa, a unique golf destination and world-class tennis and golf tuitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Verdura Resort - Rocco Forte Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf Hotel Sciacca
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf And Spa Resort
- Verdura Resort - Rocco Forte Hotels Sciacca, Sicily, Italy