Although the front of this hotel doesn't look very inviting, we had a very pleasant surprise when we went inside. We were in a spacious room in the new block and found it to be very modern, clean and comfortable. Our room overlooked the pool which was very enjoyable after a hot day out on trips.The food was delicious and every night we had 4 courses of local food washed down with a glass of their regional wine. No fish or chips in sight ,thank goodness. The staff were always helpful and cheerful. There is a road behind the new block but with air-conditioning and double glazing it had little impact on us. The position of this hotel is only a 10 minute walk to the centre of the Trulli houses. Make sure you visit the Thursday Market as it is in all the streets of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned just 500 metres from the 2 UNESCO quarters of Aia Piccola and Rione Monti, close to Alberobello city centre, this charming hotel is surrounded by a typical Apulian countryside.The hotel is well connected for trips by car or pleasant walks downtown. You will find ample space in the nearby vicinity for cars, motorcycles and buses.The hotel has arranged new and comfortable communal areas, including an elegant bar and wine bar, an ample garden and a restaurant where you can enjoy a range of delicious dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Colle del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colle Del Sole Alberobello
- Hotel Colle Del Sole Alberobello, Italy - Puglia