We stayed at parco San Marco for a week with our 1 year old daughter and had the best time. A few observations that made our stay stand out:
- All staff is extremely friendly and helpful, e.g., they make sure that there is no wait at reception no matter how busy it is. They greet you as if you have been a guest for years.
- The premises are extremely clean and well kept.
- We found it ideal for families, e.g. all the offerings (fun pool, playgrounds, kids club, the two lovely donkeys, ...), or the early dinner where no one gets wound up about kids running around or making a mess around the table.
- The food at breakfast or at the restaurants (we visited all of them, mostly twice) is very good. And albeit a first class hotel, the prices for both food and drinks are very fair.
I could go on - all in all, we were extremely pleased and will surely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf & Spa Hotel
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf & Spa Hotel Cima Di Porlezza
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf And Spa
- Parco San Marco Hotel
- Resort Parco San Marco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Parco San Marco is situated directly on the magical lake Lugano, just 15 km far Lugano city and the "jet set hideaway" Lago di Como. It offers a mountain forest of 200'000 m², a vast subtropical park of 30'000 m² accommodating 111 Suites and Apartments with breathtaking lake views. This is reflected in numerous awards. A unique holiday in family-friendly surroundings. At your disposal are almost 3'000 m² of private beach, relax-pool, fun and kids pool, childcare in the Club Bim Bam Bino, playgrounds for the children, spa and wellness centre with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, massage showers and aroma cabine, cosmetic treatments, therapy and massage treatments, meditation pavilion, fitness room, beach volleyball, climbing wall, various sports and water sport activities also for children and three à la Carte restaurants offering Mediterranean cuisine. Take advantage, like George Clooney, of playing on one of Europe's most beautiful golf courses in Menaggio on lake Como, or go on of one of the several excursions to Switzerland, for example to the Verzasca or Maggia Valleys in the upper Ticino and to the other northern Italian lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Escapio so you can book your Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.