The good: breakfast was great, secluded location, cool driveway, in levanto which was should be added to cinque Terre cities.
The not so good: located in not most scenic area of town, towels were old, rough, and had holes, bed was European hard and noisy (primary reason for average grade), rooms not well insulated, noise from other visitors after dark, floor paint was peeling, wifi was not free and only worked in reception area that doesn't have visitor seating.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Villanova Hotel
- Agriturismo Villanova Hotel Levanto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villanova is a beautiful 17th century estate only 5 minutes from Levanto and its sandy beach, bordering Cinque Terre National Park. Rooms and apartments are in the main villa and in 2 charmingly restored historic farmhouses. Antique furniture adds to the elegant country-house feel. All have gardens with panoramic views. Start your day with a healthy organic breakfast buffet, rent a bike, relax on the beach or hike the many trails of Cinque Terre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo Villanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.