I traveled here with a friend in June and our main goal was to hike in Cinque Terre. Ended up booking here because all the hotels in the Cinque Terre towns that were under 500 euros/night were booked, and I'm glad because:
1. This location is MUCH better. Tourists are like lemmings in the Cinque Terre area and we were glad to be a quick train ride (5-10 minutes) away from the crowds.
2. The hike from Levanto into the first town was the best part--about 3 hours and awesome views and little traffic.
3. The couple that owns the hotel is lovely. Sylvia gave us perfect recommendations as to how to spend our limited time there--and she was spot-on.
4. The rooms are cozy and very zen.
5. The breakfasts were long and yummy. Even got scrambled eggs. Pastries, cheese, coffee, and an outdoor space to eat.
6. This place was a convenient walk from the train station (less than 10 minutes)
7. close to the beach in Levanto.
8. Levanto is so much more "real" than the other towns (meaning fewer tourists, more authentic)
The only negative is that the bathroom drain in our room drained REALLY slow so we had to shut off the shower every minute or so to avoid overflowing the shower into the whole bathroom. Otherwise the rooms were clean and well-kept. Also, they apparently had free wireless, but I was unable to access it from my Iphone for whatever reason. They also had a laptop that was free to use.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Oasi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.