“Hidden pearl” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 41 Hotels in Casamicciola Terme
UK
“Hidden pearl”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel at my visit in Ischia may 2012. The receptionists are not that good in English; in fact one doesn’t speak English at all. But then you got Google.

I am vegetarian and had a special diet but they did everything to accommodate my need. The atmosphere in the hotel is very good. It is situated a little of the road in a quiet area with wonderful birdsong in the mornings. The hotel got several terraces, one with swimming pool. Because my stay was so early in the season the pool was closed. But I did enjoy some nice sunshine on the main terrace. They got good spa package offers and I personally find the situation good, with a very nice view and wonderful vegetation.

I had a room on the third floor with shared terrace. Although the standard is perhaps a little old fashioned in some of the rooms, these are clean and overall this is a good hotel. I would love to bring my husband.

One thing only.. Mosquitoes...look in the drawer for a burning stick to keep them away. I did that the day I left.. ..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Business

Been to Hotel Verde? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Verde

Address: Via Fundera, 8, 80074 Casamicciola Terme, Isola d'Ischia, Italy
Location: Italy > Campania > Province of Naples > Isola d'Ischia > Casamicciola Terme
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
#12 Spa Hotel in Casamicciola Terme
#17 Romantic Hotel in Casamicciola Terme
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Hotel Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Verde Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Casamicciola Terme

If you own or manage Hotel Verde, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.