“fabulous Hotel Villa Sirena” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Villa Sirena

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Casamicciola Terme
Hotel Villa Sirena
You added Hotel Villa Sirena to your Saves list
Via Calata S.Antonio 8, 80074 Casamicciola Terme, Isola d'Ischia, Italy   |
Montana
“fabulous Hotel Villa Sirena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this wonderful hotel in late October just before they were getting ready to close for the season. We could not have been more pleased with the service, the people, the food and just everything. Alberto and Arnoldo were the best hosts you could ask for. They were so accommodating in terms of driving us or picking us up from the little town down the hill or speeding us to the ferry. The rooms are clean, spacious enough and very comfortable. We found the food delicious and there was more than enough for any big eater. We had the pleasure of being guests when the family had a first communion for the young daughter of Arnoldo. We were treated like family friends and were invited to the party in the hotel where there were scores of other guests. If you just want to feel like you are at home and have a wonderful place to stay where the people could not be nicer, then this is the place for you. Worth every penny! And the thermal pool area downstairs was a real plus because the weather was not ideal while we were there.. Thanks Alberto and Arnoldo for a great time!!!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and I think any room there is just great. We looked out on the mountain.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in Villa Sirena in September for three nights. From our initial booking to our hassle free collection on arrival in Ischia port by the lovely Arnaldo, I knew that we were on to a good thing and that all of the amazing reviews here were 100% accurate. We didn’t arrive until quite late and we were shown directly to the dining room where we had the most amazing meal and were giving a complimentary glass of wine from a very friendly Alberto. After our meal and before I had even gone up to the room, I went straight to reception to inquiry if they had availability for another three nights. Alberto had told me they were very busy but to leave it with him. I know they were extremely busy so I wasn’t very hopeful but I knew I was leaving my request in good hands. During our stay, we organised scooter hire for one of the days through Alberto. A lovely guy from the rental place came in the morning with the scooter and explained everything we needed to know. It was really great way to see the Island and I would highly recommended it. Breakfast was also really good in Villa Sirena and I must say the two waiters in the dining were also a credit to the place – very friendly and so obliging. Dinner on the other nights just got better and better and food was plentiful and absolutely delicious. The thermal spa in the basement was also really nice and it stays open during the night so you can go for a swim at any time. As someone below mentions, the rooms and hotel itself may not be four stars but it is really clean and comfortable with a lovely homely feel. Staff here are genuinely happy and you can feel the positive happy atmosphere from the minute you walk in the door. Alberto and team gave us great recommendations on what to do with our time in Ischia also. We visited Baia di Sorgeto and took a taxi boat to saint Angelo which was beautiful. We also visit Negombo which was also lovely but in my opinion slightly over priced but I would still recommend a visit. Alberto and Arnaldo are also offer a mini bus service to the town and also Negombo so while the hotel is slightly out of the town, it is still relatively easy to get around. Unfortunately it was a really busy time in the hotel and they could not accommodate us for the extra nights but Alberto could not have done more to help us find another hotel. I really have never experienced such hospitality. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help us and found us another hotel and took us there in person. We knew that no one and no where could match what we had just experienced and although I would have loved to stay for longer, I was happy that I had found such a gem and experienced Villa Sirena’s truly amazing hospitality. Thanks so much to Alberto and Team. Sarah & Adam

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Well...Its all been said before! and it`s all true!We stayed for five nights in October.Great service, delicious food, fabulous Spa.Everyone at this place goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Thank you to all the previous reviewers who led us to Villa Sirena, but most important very BIG thank you to Alberto and his team for such a pleasant stay.

Twickenham, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We can only echo all the positive reviews.This is an exceptional hotel run by an amazingly generous family who couldn't have made us more welcome from the moment we stepped off the ferry. Nothing was too much trouble as we shared their passion for the island (including an introductory guided tour!), hospitality as warm as the hotel's beautiful spa waters - a great place to relax - and fabulous home cooked Italian food lovingly served in the charming dining room even being invited to join the extended family for Arnaldo's daughter's first communion celebrations! Despite the rain, nothing could dampen what was a wonderful weekend and we promise to come back soon to see Villa Sirena in the sunshine! Thank you once again Alberto, Arnaldo and the team for a fabulous stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel (120 to 124) have an excellent outlook on to Mount Epomeo.
Villach, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I decided to visit Villa Sirena because of the reviews I found here. I was not disappointed. The staff was so helpful and immediately treated me like family. As I was a woman alone, I think they were a bit more accommodating. On the first night when I had not returned to the hotel by 10:30 p.m., Alberto was ready to call in a search party! Also, I was impressed that they had basically everything gluten free, so that anything on the day´s menu could be accommodated for my needs. That was really a huge help and made life so much easier! One thing though ladies, do not bother bringing those Monolo´s . The roads are so steep and the towns just far enough away that you will need to take a bus or shuttle everywhere you go and do a fair bit of walking.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My boyfriend and I have nothing but positive things to say about Alberto and Villa Sirena. This was by far our favourite stop on our Italian vacation.
Alberto greeted us at the ferry terminal and even took us to the scooter rental place before heading to the hotel. We were greeted with delicious cake, cappuccino and a tour of the lovely hotel. The view from the rooftop deck is gorgeous and we definitely enjoyed the on premise thermal spa!
As mentioned, the food was delicious and plentiful. You will not go hungry here! The suggestions for places to visit were spot on and we too felt at home in the family like atmosphere.
We left early in the morning and Alberto had packed us a lunch for our train ride to Rome. So sweet!
Stay here and rent a scooter if you are comfortable riding them. It was the best way to visit the island.

Thanks Alberto!

Lewes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This family-run hotel (about 10 mins from the port by bus or taxi) is comfortable, clean, with delicious home-cooked proper Italian food, and best of all has attentive and helpful staff - thank you Alberto, Arnaldo, Donatella, the marvellous chef and the waiters and other staff for making us so welcome and for putting so much effort into planning our outings and ferrying us around. An example of their attentiveness and kindness was a surprise birthday present as we were leaving.

The hotel has warm thermal pools and a sun terrace.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Villa Sirena? Share your experiences!