From the minute we arrived at this hotel to the moment we left we were made to feel welcome. The staff could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Our room was large and comfortable. There were always plenty of sun loungers around the pool area and it was quiet (no piped music which I hate). We particularly enjoyed the hot thermal waters. The spa area was also good. We had the best fango treatment we have ever had. The gardens were beautiful, even in autumn they were full of flowers. We enjoyed our meals in the restaurant, particularly the leisurely lunches on the terrace with a sea and mountain view. The hotel provides a shuttle bus into Forio which we used a few times, it was never a problem getting a place on it.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Garden
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.