My family and I were so impressed with our stay at Hotel Paradiso Terme that I promised the innkeeper that I would write my first ever review to tripadvisor.
We were steered to Ischia (The Green Island) by my expatriate daughter and her Napolitano boss. Americans tend to travel to what I call Disney-Italia in the much and deservedly ballyhooed North. But if you want to get to know the real Italy you have to see and live the life in the South and the Bay of Naples. With its well known and well trod Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast, we highly recommend that you add the beautiful island of Ischia.
Quiet, relaxing and beautiful, Ischia and the Hotel Paradiso are a great introduction to the Southern culture of relaxing by the sea in therapeutic thermal spas and pools surrounded by incredible hikes and views. This island and this hotel are unique places worth the stay.
The Hotel Paradiso is nestled just below the top of an extinct volcano on the quiet western end of the island overlooking the spectacular Poseidon's Garden Thermal Park. This same volcano's healing waters gives the hotel it's incredible terme baths, modern spa, great pools and incredible surroundings.
I was a hotelier and managed luxury waterfront hotels in Monterey, California. As a very demanding and critical professional I can assure you that the Romano family and their staff knows what it takes to make this a truly memorable escape.
Those of us who have striven to provide superior guest experiences know that cleanliness, high quality accommodations, complete and modern facilities, and price / value are extremely important in driving repeat business. These the staff and ownership of Hotel Paradiso do in an exemplary manner, every day, with every guest's needs foremost in their minds. This is how a top notch destination hotel is supposed to be run.
When a hotelier talks about a truly unique and memorable stay at a hotel, the final and most important ingredient is how the guest felt they were treated and how welcome they were made to feel. We call this "hospitality". It is really more than anticipating what the guest needs. It is about a genuine love and sincere appreciation for serving your guests with friendship, warmth and that extra spark where a stay has become a deeper connection with others. This you will find at the Hotel Paradiso. The owners and their staff bring a unique and almost spiritual striving in their service to their guests.
We will return and we will recommend this hotel highly to our most discriminating friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ischia, an island with three thousand years of history. In one of nicest parts of the island , at Cuotto, just behind Forio, not very far from the sandy beach of Citara is located the Hotel Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa. A place where elegance and hospitality merge in a consolidated culture which transforms the stay into a memorable expierence made of sea, nature and romantic atmosphere. An ideal stay. A very good accommodation in rooms furnished with selected materials and with care for details . Excellent cooking. The genuine products of the island and the tasty mediterranean recipes stimulated by the sea-air and the wine, pure and very old, produced from the grapes which ripen on the hang of the Epomeo satisfy even those with little appetite. Thermal Spa and Wellness opportunity. An efficient and well equipped divison of thermal and beauty, wellness treatments , an occasion to recover that tonic freshness which can be easily identified with beauty. A mediterranean architectural environment rich in colours and forms which merge the luxuriant vegetation with the landscape, the colours of the sunset and of the sea. The Resort spreads over a wide green area and it is composed of two separate but complementary parts: Hotel Paradiso Terme and Paradiso Garden Dependance, about 150 meters from each other. Both buildings are surrounded by a luxuriant and blooming garden where you can enjoy an amazing sea view and enchanting sunsets A stay at the Hotel Paradiso Terme is a guarantee of relaxing holidays, total wellness and quality services in a warm and serene environment and available staff always at your disposal. “Welcome home”, not just words but the basis of our concept of hospitality. Famiglia Romano ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradiso Terme Garden Forio
- Paradiso Terme Resort & Spa Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy