What a fantastic place to stay. If you're in Ischia, and need somewhere relaxing and friendly to stay you won't go wrong giving the Colella family a call! We were in Italy for a friends wedding, who had booked the entire party into the hotel and we had an exceptionally nice trip.
Fitting a large number of people into a small vehicle to be given a lift back to the hotel from the Spas was just another highlight of an unforgettable trip, although I don't recommend that if you have a fear of speed, sharp inclines, tiny spaces or are generally of a nervous temperament. (Although a testament to the owners dedication to his guests, driving us all over the island a lot of the time!)
Thank-you all very much, we wish you every success with you business, and hope that if we are ever back in Ischia, we will make another visit.
Chris & Jenny x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy