We had our second stay here at the begining of October and it was just as wonderful second time around. The views are amazing, the rooms comfortable and well equiped but most of all the family are the best hosts you could wish for. Lorenzo is always on hand to give information and offer a lift to wherever you wish to go, whilst Mama Tina cooks the most amazing food (we ate at the hotel ever night of our weeks stay!!!) Salvatore grows the wonderful produce that is used in the kitchen and Guiseppe does a great job in the restaurant where his knowledge and interset in the wines is invaluable (also the house wine is very enjoyable). We really cannot speak highly enough of this little gem of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy