What a fantastic place to stay. We were met by Lorenzo who had a genuine, almost humbling, desire to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel is in a peaceful location that affords amazing views out over the bay. The restaurant offers some of the best quality food that we have eaten in Italy, which is made all the more impressive considering it is relatively cheap. We were also treated to a short drive down to the exclusive beach terrace that was a lovely place to sunbathe whilst also enjoying the picturesque setting. Futhermore, there are complimentary kayaks and pedalos available to use as you wish. In summary, we highly reccommend this place to anyone who is thinking of going to Ischia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy