“Villa Bianca in Forio is the best price/quality choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Bianca

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Forio
Villa Bianca
You added Villa Bianca to your Saves list
Via Giovanni Mazzella 126, 80075 Forio, Isola d'Ischia, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Forio
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Villa Bianca in Forio is the best price/quality choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I liked my stay at Villa Bianca in Forio, especially for nice and even home atmosphere! All the people working at the hotel were extremely friendly and attentive to the guests. I had everything I needed: big breakfast, delicious dinner, free wi-fi and 5 min walk to Poseidon Gardens. The dinners were exceptional and not expensive at all, with fresh see food and new dishes every day, served as in a luxury restaurant. Villa Bianca has the perfect location - at 3 min way from the Chitara beach and 5 min from the Poseidon Gardens, a unique place in Ischia with 22 thermal pools, a lot of different flowers and a spa-centre. With my pleasure I would recommend this hotel to everyone for relaxed vacations!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the see view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

After two weeks of hectic travelling, I was looking forward a week of rest by the sea without any expectations. It was a lovely surprise to find that we were very well taken care of (including a visit to Peppino's family doctor). I would like to thank Peppino and family and all the staffs for their kind and personal service. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with you and all the delicious dinners and lunches. Every dish was imaginitively flavoured and prepared with all the freshest local ingrediants. I miss sitting on the sunny terrace having a yummy leisurely lunch with the nice fresh sea breeze. We are all looking forward going back again next year.

Room Tip: Room 14 with very large terrace facing the sea.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Bergamo, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have never expected something like this! Thanks PEPPINO!

First of all I knew this place was a hidden gem of Ischia because my friend Gennarino suggested me to stay here. My name is Francesco and Peppino the owner is still waiting nice picture from my stay and I will post them asap.
Peppino is basically the base where this place is having his success.
Everything is managed as a 4star hotel but what you breath, eat, enjoy is more a 5 start deluxe.
Even tought the presence of small kids may be a bit confusional except in the pm hours I strongly recommend to stay here versus the super expensive hotels in the area of Forio.
Remarkable is the food, served and cooked in details from a very professional staff. Peppino adds the family own style that in Italy is fundamental to make a holiday unforgettable especially for strangers.
I will be back soon !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Bianca? Share your experiences!