“Should not be missed - worth the side trip.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Update restaurant details
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Cucina tradizionale con un pizzico di innovazione e rivisitazione. Presenti sulle piu importanti guide di Cucina (Gambero Rosso, Le Guide de L'Espresso, Il Mattina e la Repubblica)
Kfar Saba, Israel
“Should not be missed - worth the side trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A local's restaurant, of superb quality, but modest. See the other glowing reviews. We had the same superb experience/

• Visited September 2013

90% Recommend
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great food with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We visited the restaurant 3 times during our stay in Cava and have been pleasantly surprised each time. The food is excellent and makes use of local, fresh products (the raw gamberetti with stracciatella di buffola is highly recommended!)Service and staff were very helpfull and spoke several tongues, making life easier as a tourist :). Last time we visited we had some special requests, none of them were an issue and they did not cost us a € more.
For a meal like this, you easily pay double the price in Belgium so make sure you drop by when you can.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Delicious food and very helpful owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went here and had a delicious three course meal! I do not speak any Italian, so the owner translated everything on the menu for me to the best of his ability. He was so incredibly helpful and pleasant! The food was delicious! It was obvious that the food was prepared by people who really care- the presentation and quality was great! All three courses were perfect and so was the tiramisu!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barbados
“A GREAT surprise in a surprising town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Having booked our hotel in the wrong city (Viette sul Mar) we had no idea of this area and had done no research. Our hotel recommended going to Cava de' Terreni and highly recommended Casa Rispoli. All I can say to begin is, "WOW". Cava de' Terreni was a total surprise with it's long pedestrian mall and Casa Rispoli took it up a notch or two.

The food was amazing - fabulous fish but the wine (expertly paired) was absolutely perfect. The service was the best we had on this trip (and we had no bad service) and the staff (related) were very friendly.

We seldom return to the same restaurant on trips as we like to experience different foods and styles but this time there was no hestitation and we booked our next dinner before leaving.

Our second experience topped the first. As I read the other reviews here - they are very consistent. This is a great restaurant and I have no hesitation of giving it 5 stars across the board (which I do not think I have done before).

Well done!

• Visited November 2012
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited this restaurant twice and both times it was fantastic. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the food is delicious. My visits were a month apart yet the staff recognised me and even remembered which main course I had ordered the first time. Prices are higher than most places I ate but it was well worth the money and the wine I had was gorgeous. Puddings are interesting and not just an after thought. It was nice to see a varied menu not just focusing on pizza or pasta. I can't recommend this enough!

• Visited November 2012