We have just returned from a 2 week stay. We had a lovely room with a wonderful view. The staff are all very friendly & willing to help make your stay enjoyable. We loved the breakfast with delicious croissants & fresh rolls each day. Maria served breakfast with a smile every morning. Carla was on the reception desk when we arrived & gave us a lovely warm welcome. Cecelia helped us with tips on how to get around & very warm & friendly. All in all a lovely place to stay & we would go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built, with every modern comfort, the Hotel "La Margherita - Villa Giuseppina" is situated in Scala the heart of the Amalfi Coast, between Amalfi and Ravello.Open the whole year round. All rooms with private shower and balcony. Central heating. Large terraces for sunbathing. Swimming pool and solarium. Family management. Very reasonable prices. Excellent cooking. Own parking ground. us connections during the day. The hotel is situated in a prticulary quiet position, away from the traffic noise. It is the right place for a perfect stay and relaxing holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Margherita Villa Giuseppina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Hotel Scala
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Scala, Italy - Amalfi Coast