We have been staying here for the last 8 years. The hotel is so beautiful, the service so good, and the food devine - to say nothing of the wine. It's position high up gives wonderful views across to Ravello, and down to the sea. Scala is a real old "forgotten" town with a real history and a sense of community. Enzo and his family go out of their way to ensure you enjoy the stay. Never have I wanted to return anywhere so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built, with every modern comfort, the Hotel "La Margherita - Villa Giuseppina" is situated in Scala the heart of the Amalfi Coast, between Amalfi and Ravello.Open the whole year round. All rooms with private shower and balcony. Central heating. Large terraces for sunbathing. Swimming pool and solarium. Family management. Very reasonable prices. Excellent cooking. Own parking ground. us connections during the day. The hotel is situated in a prticulary quiet position, away from the traffic noise. It is the right place for a perfect stay and relaxing holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your La Margherita Villa Giuseppina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Hotel Scala
- La Margherita Villa Giuseppina Scala, Italy - Amalfi Coast