“Like staying with family, only better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Dei Platani

Save Saved
You added Hotel Dei Platani to your Saves list
Hotel Dei Platani
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Strada Statale 7 Bis, n. 24-26-28 | Via Nazionale Delle Puglie, 80035 Nola, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Nola
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Like staying with family, only better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at Hotel Dei Platani when I traveled to Nola to attend a wedding. I travel quite a bit and have never stayed in a hotel where absolutely everyone I encountered was so pleasant, friendly and helpful. Montella and Emilla were so very helpful, answering all of our questions, making sure our rooms were perfect, recommending day trips and even making reservations for us at a wonderful local restaurant. Emilla worked with me for an hour, helping me make sure I had the right connections through Paris on my return trip home. I made my connection with 5 minutes to spare, which never would have happened if she hadn't gotten me the information i needed, the day before.
Santos drove us to several nearby places and recommended a wonderful local wine, I never would have learned about in a guide book. Considering I chose the destination to attend a wedding, I was so pleasantly surprised. The staff of the hotel made our stay so special and helped us to discover a wonderful location with many great things to discover in the area. It is also so easy to go on many day trips as the hotel is close to the train station and actually on a local bus route. I am looking forward to my next stay at Hotel Dei Platani!

Stayed June 2013
PASQUALE M, Direttore at Hotel Dei Platani, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
We are really looking forward to your nice review, which shows, in particular, friendliness, professionalism and helpfulness of our staff. The tone, warm and sincereyou wrote is very rewarding for us.
Reviews like yours, that tell of the human aspect of the Hospitality services, are among the most rewarding for the management of a hotel. We try not to forget our business has been called in the past "Hospitality Industry".
We expect to be able to give you as soon as our warmest: Welcome back!
the Management

54 people have reviewed this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for almost 3 weeks with my family. The entire staff was wonderful. I can not say enough about our experience. The hotel is clean great location near the autostrada reasonable rates.The staff goes above and beyond to help you

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed at hotel Dei Platani in September 2012 we chose this hotel as it was conveniently at a 30 minutes train ride to Naples. The hotel was very nice with large comfortable rooms, great service very helpful and we had a wonderful dinner at the hotel. Great choice at a very affordable rate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed in 2008 and again in 2011, great lobby, large rooms, great cappuccino, very helpful staff. Very affordable. Short drive to Naples.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Dei Platani? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Dei Platani

Address: Strada Statale 7 Bis, n. 24-26-28 | Via Nazionale Delle Puglie, 80035 Nola, Italy
Location: Italy > Campania > Province of Naples > Nola
Business Center with Internet Access Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Nola
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Dei Platani 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Dei Platani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Dei Platani, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.