“Above & beyond” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Attractions in Minori
Type: Boat Tours, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Amalfi Sails offers luxury crewed yacht charters through the Mediterranean Sea- Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the Island of Capri & the entire Amalfi Coast and Sorrento area. We offer exclusive yacht charters, sailing or motor charters, and motor boat rentals. We also have small group tours (12 people per boat max) and Private sunset cruises. Amalfi Sails is happy to customize special itineraries for our clients as well as provide a private English speaking guide upon request. The boats are fully equipped with sundecks, shade, kitchen and bathroom, lounge areas, and of course, speed. Boating on the Mediterranean is a very popular past time on the coast because the sea and the landscape are arguably some of the most breathtaking in the world. Amalfi Sails is proud to be a part of Italy’s pride- The Amalfi Coast.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Above & beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Thank you to the Amalfi sails team especially Natalie who was fundamental in helping my now fiance with a surprise proposal on our recent holiday to the Amalfi Coast. We had a really special time and the team really helped facilitate that.

We hired a car and a boat through them also and they were very professional and flexible.

Huge thanks!

Visited August 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amalfi Sails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am the owner of a multi-branch Travel Agency with offices in Louisiana and Texas. Our agency has been chartering our clients’ Amalfi Coast boat trips through Amalfi Sails for several years, so while I was visiting the Amalfi Coast last month I booked some charters with them for my group of ten. I wanted to experience for myself what my clients have been raving about and they exceeded my high expectations! The charters we took with Amalfi Sails were the highlights of our trip. We had confirmed a Positano to Capri transfer our first day and were enjoying ourselves so much with Captain Antonio on the Pershing that we extended to a full day around the island of Capri. We saw the Blue and Green Grottos and stopped for lunch in Nerano at La Conca del Sogno. It was one of the most memorable days of our 17 day multi-country European vacation. Our captain was extremely accommodating. He took us to places where the kids could dive off the rocks and spend time in the water, and took time explaining all of the different areas of the islands. We loved this introduction so much that we booked two additional days. We saw everything on the islands and all agreed that chartering a boat was a “must” while visiting the Amalfi Coast. Amalfi Sails handled our transfer from Capri to Naples as we decided that they were a much better option than taking the hydrofoil. I highly recommend anyone going to the Amalfi Coast use Amalfi Sails as their boats and crew are fantastic. Natalie Santelia is extremely helpful and will make sure you have a memorable trip. Their website is www.amalfisails.com.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We hired 2 boats at the end of July for hen and stag day out.
What a fabulous day out .
We saw all the sights up the coast line as we went . The boats stopped out at sea for us to swim and dive . Had so much fun.
All the beer wine and soft drinks were included.
Capri was pretty but packed with tourists . We only stayed an hour then the captain took us to a delightful little restaurant for lunch.
The trip was wonderful value for the 8 hours we had and would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2013
“Incredible from booking to docking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I organised a trip for 14 friends in July from Australia. Natalie was incredibly helpful and guided me to the right boat, changed the times when I wanted and made the entire process incredibly easy.

The boat (the ercole) was far better than any of the photos that were provided, it was perfect. We were picked up in positano and then taken to the islands. The crew asked us all the way when we wanted to stop for a swim and then waited for us with no sense of urgency to get us back. We were a totally happy group.

I'd have no hesitation in 100% booking again.

Houston
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Booked a day on the Princess and it was the highlight of our trip. The captain and his son were absolutely wonderful and made sure we all had a great time. I would suggest also booking a guide to be on the boat. It is only an additional $100 but worth it for speaking English and giving so guidance as to the areas you visit. This was truly a first class tour and had a wonderful time. We would definitely suggest this tour for anyone that wants a day of relaxation and just fun.