“This is one of the nicest Chinese Restaurant You would find” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pattaya thai and Chinese restaurant clondalkin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pattaya thai and Chinese restaurant clondalkin
Waterside complex, Clondalkin, Ireland
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
galway
“This is one of the nicest Chinese Restaurant You would find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been going to this restaurants for years and I have never had a bad meal. The staff are fantastic. The Sunday lunch is €11.90 for 4 courses and the early bird the rest of the week is €15. The prices have not changed for years. It is great value for money

Ladies if you are in the Clondalkin area pay a visit to Siopalara this is a gem of a shop check it out on Facebook but take time to pay a visit. If you want something special pay a visit and you will not be disappointed. The service is first class.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. Staff are very friendly and the food is excellent and it is great value for money.there is a range of different cuisines(Asian,Chinese,Healthy Eating, Kid's Menu,Thai, Vegetarian dishes available..
The early bird menu is a fantastic offer. 3 course meal for €15 with healthy sized portions.
Staff present small cake c/w candles on birthday occasions free of charge and also take a picture to mark it.
Brilliant value and would return again.
There is also free parking available.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“One of the worst restaurants I have ever visited”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was looking for a cheap early bird menu and I thought with a name like Pattaya that this restaurant would serve good thai food. Special offer on the door €11.90 for three course meal strangely changed to €15 in the restaurant.

Service was OK staff seemed to be Chinese so I decided against the Thai mains and went for crab cakes to start and sweet and sour duck for the main followed by Ice cream and coffee.

The starter arrived - I was hungry - the starter was so bad that I wished I had not eaten it - it most have been made from about 70% congealed fat and had no resemblance to any crab cakes I have ever eaten anywhere else in the world.

OK - my fault I should have sent them back or binned them.

The main course arrived - it was sweet and sour duck again not the subtle sweet and sour of Thai cuisine but rather a tasteless sticky glossy gel with onion peppers and duck suspended in it.

I left most of it ordered the coffee and ice cream to clean my poor palate and was again disappointed - went to the till paid the bill and left never to return.

Awful food, ok service, bad coffee - wished I hadn't ate there afterwards - avoid.

Visited May 2013
dublin, ireland
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here on lots of occasions, both lunch and dinner menu and takeaways. Food is always good and quite reasonable (eating in restaurant is better value than takeaway). Staff always friendly and attentive and very welcoming to kids.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
dublin ireland
“Great Value Excellant Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Visited here last week and we were greeted and seated straight away . They have a meal deal for €15p.p for starters ,mains, and desserts . We ordered our meal and a bottle of the house wine which is great value at €16. The staff are very friendly and attentive . Our starters came and they were beautiful not to mention the large bowl of prawn crackers that you get were wonderful a lot of places have stopped giving them for free so we were plesently surprised by the large portion. Main courses we fancied a curry it was beautiful and curry had a nice bite to it. We were so full after our meal that we didnt have the dessert in the end. The decor of the resturant is beautiful the only complaint that i would have would be that the raised area of the resturant seemed to have more comfortable chairs I think when we go again we will eat up there as the red chairs just seem that bit too low from the table otherwise we had a great time and wonderful meal we will be back we even got fortune cookies with our bill which is a nice touch . Thanks again to all and see you soon

• Visited April 2013