Ikaos Studio is a charming little hotel about 4 blocks from Chora Naxos beach, and the same distance to downtown, being this a very quite place to sleep. The price is incredible. There's a pool, and a small kitchen in the room. The owners attend it and they are very nice people. They are eager to give you good avdice to go around the island.
You must rent a motorcycle and ride around the island. It'll take you about 5 hours to cover most of the perimeter. Being a very traditional island, and having small towns with a few villagers, you'll get mobile phone signal everywhere. All you have to do is turn it off. The sea is beautiful. You can also go sailing, biking, hiking, horse riding, and of course, scuba diving. I recomend you take a 5-day vacation to enyoy the whole island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikaros is a family hotel which offers self-catering accommodation with fully equipped studios and apartments. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Naxos town just 800 meters (10-15 minutes on foot) from the town center and near the Saint George beach (5 minutes on foot). All our rooms, studios and apartments have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, fully equipped kitchenette, fridge, air condition, color satellite TV, free wireless internet (WiFi), radio, alarm clock, hair dryer and safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ikaros Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikaros Studios Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios Hotel Naxos City
- Ikaros Studios & Apartments Naxos, Greece