“Mou aresei :)” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Warsaw, Poland
“Mou aresei :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Where can I go in October?!? -of course Greece, of course Naxos :)
Taking a walk in the evening in Chora, next to the main square we saw Chocolat cafe-creperie. We decided to try it. We were not disappointed :)
Super place where in a very friendly atmosphere, you can eat well and drink Ouzo, Mythos, or if someone wants also delicious coffee or fresh juice. When it comes to pancakes because they are the most important thing the choice is very large We can eat delicious sweet or, if we do not want the sweets, eat pancake consummate. I still don't know which I recommend more :) pancake with chocolate, banana and cookies - delicious :))))
As for the atmosphere of the place is doing by the owners. They are always smiling and kind and always help you decide what to choose. Maybe this is not a typical Greek food, but it's so delicious it's worth coming back often.
I know for sure that it wasn't our last visit to Naxos so I'm glad I will visit more than once to Chocolat cafe-creperie.

• Visited October 2012