We stayed here for 4 nights in May as part of Greek tour - this was by far our favourite hotel. Our room, 214, was large with a beach view balcony and lovely bathroom. Pool area was lovely too, although water was a bit too cold to go in. Breakfast was also good, a selection of cereals, fruits, eggs, pancakes, etc served in the restaurant at the front, with option to sit out at the beach to enjoy it.
Location was perfect, 5 minute walk from the centre of Naxos and the port where there are lots of lovely restaurants. Staff at the hotel were also very friendly and helpful if asked anything about the area.
Fantastic hotel at a great price - we would have no hesitation staying here again if we ever visit Naxos in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece