This is a small boutique hotel right on the Beach in Naxos. My girlfriend and I stayed there in the first week of the season and we had a fabulous time. The hotel is a family business and they really care. But don't be mistaken, the hotel is appointed to a very high standard and rivals many of the more expensive hotels on nearby Santorini, despite it's warm family atmosphere. Unfortunately the Restaurant was not open while we were there, however the Breakfast was the best we were offered anywhere on our "round the world" trip!
The pool area is excellent. We weren't expecting much from Naxos as it was a last minute stop over on the way to Santorini, but this Hotel and the lovely quiet and relaxed seaside location was a highlight!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated on the sandy shore of Saint George beach on Naxos Island, a short walk to the seaport and Old City and offers its guests luxurious accommodations inspired by the elegance of Cycladic minimalism. The Hotel's restaurant serves tables at beachside and offers patrons delectable traditional and Continental cuisine made from local produce. Its location on the island and hospitable services will ensure a carefree vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Beach Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos City
- Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos Greece