“Great tasty food, excellent friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Picasso on the beach is a beautiful restaurant serving extraordinary mexican food with friendly service. Opened in 1996 customers have been returning year after year for our fresh homemade food including favorites such as our famous sizzling fajitas, tender juicy steaks, fabulous and fresh guacamole and salsa, homemade refried beans, hamburgers and our fresh lime and strawberry margaritas. We serve food and drinks on the beach and have a new and safe playground for the kids while you enjoy a quiet dinner. Our goal is to offer you a special meal in a special place, with view, cooling breeze, excellent food and always a friendly helpful smile to make your experience at Picasso extra special.
Wolverhampton
“Great tasty food, excellent friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

Had a great well priced meal here, great options for vegetarians too!
The portions were generous.
The waitresses were friendly and service was speedy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“After spending a couple weeks eating...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

After spending a couple weeks eating Greek food, we were ready for a change. It was a pleasant surprise to have found tex-Mex on par with restaurants in North America. The food was tasty, service fast and friendly, and the margaritas were great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Delicious food, one of the best restaurants in the island. Great fajitas and burittos and nice desserts. The Margaritas and Caipirihnas are good as well. Friendly and nice staff, lively and crowded environment.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

I can't understand the negative reviews of this restaurant listed here. My husband and I visited this restaurant about 3 months into our around-the-world trip - we were both dying for good Mexican, which is pretty difficult to find outside of North America (as I'm sure many travelers would agree).

Picasso was fabulous. Prices were very reasonable (can't beat a 2EUR glass of tasty house red), portions were large, and the food was delicious; on par with our favorite Mexican places back home. Best of all, the servers are delightful. In fact, I accidentally dropped my wedding ring through the deck of the patio, and the servers, my husband and I were all on our hands and knees looking for it - we found it, incidentally. If you are looking for a break from Greek food in Naxos, this is the place to go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
miami
“Over $6.00 for an Amstel!? I know when I'm being ripped off.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

As a regular visitor the the Cycladic Islands, I've been meaning to the the Picasso for years. Finally sat down to look at the menu on my last Sept. trip. Could not believe the price they were asking for the brewed in Greece Amstel. I don't care how good the food is supposed to be, $6.00+ for an Amstel on these islands is just pure theft. I left in disgust. Hope they read this posting.