“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #131 of 398 Restaurants in Newport News
Newport News, Virginia
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Is a great place to go and have a drink with friends. Food is good and have great prices. Staff is friendly and always welcome you with a smile. Owner is great she is always willing to help our community in any way possible. You can go just for a drink or have a good lunch or dinner.

Visited October 2013

Newport News, Virginia
“Great family friendly place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We enjoy coming here for lunch and dinner. They have great light lunch specials from 4.99 - 6.99, half sandwich and choice of salad or soup. For dinner their wings are good and so are the burgers and fish tacos. Don't forget to stop and give them a try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Service left something to be desired.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011 via mobile

My husband is a sports fan so we figured we could get a burger and fries for my child and he could watch sports while hopefully I could get something light. I sure did! She got her cheeseburgers, he got his fish tacos and I got nothing. I waited 10 minutes to get a club soda after they got their drinks, but was truly surprised when I didnt even get my Poblano chicken. She apologized and eventually it came. Now for the food. It was actually pretty solid. I will say my kid got a 2 mini cheeseburger plate which I didnt order. I ordered her a cheeseburger and fries. And her chocolate milkshake was gross; blended with ice and Hersheys syrup. I may go back but wouldnt take visiting guests and my expectations are low.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“One of the best values for the money. The...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

One of the best values for the money. The food is great and the restaurant is very family friendly. If you have kids come out on Tuesday night. Kids Ray free and they have a really cool baloon guy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere