“Clean and tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fulton, Maryland
“Clean and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

While staying over in the Newport News area I got a hankering for Thai food. We selected Thaijindesu based on the reviews on this site, and I am glad we did. The service and food were both very good.
I ordered the green curry with chicken and it was pretty spicy. At my local Thai restaurant at home I order everything hot. Upon the waitress's recommendation, I ordered it medium and it was just right. My wife ordered cashew chicken and it was also terrific.
The restaurant is also located in a nice clean section of town.

Visited July 2014

Sauk Village, Illinois
“Great Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I absolutely love Thai food and I found this restaurant from doing a Google search for a Thai restaurant near our hotel. The location, ambience, service, price and food of Thaijindesu are all excellent! We absolutely enjoyed everything about our experience while dining at this restaurant. Our waiter was a true gem and we also had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful owner. If you also love Thai food I must encourage you to visit Thaijindesu. You won't be sorry! :-)

Visited June 2014
“The great reviews are justified. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is easily the best Thai place we've found in the Hampton Roads area. The food was delicious, particularly the Crab Rangoon. It was not the typical, mass produced cream cheese-stuffed pastry. The service was excellent, and the decor is clean and tasteful. We'll definitely be back.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Very good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This fine restaurant is located in a posh neighborhood. The ambiance was fine. The food was spicy hot and delicious. Service was excellent. We ordered Green shrimp curry and Panang shrimp curry were very good. Tum Yum soup was very, very hot. Be careful. Authentic food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beirut, Lebanon
“Great food! Wonderful staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

During our stay at Williamsburg, we drove to Newport News and had lunch at Thaijindesu. The food was excellent, and the service was great. Most of the servers are from Thailand, and they enjoyed talking to me and my daughter, because we've been to Thailand several times.
They have the real authentic flavors of Thai food.

• Visited May 2014