“Enjoyed every bit” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen
Newport News, Virginia
“Enjoyed every bit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had a few gift cards for Panera so I called in my order (Lemon chicken or so soup and Thai chicken flatbread). I had gone to the website prior to ordering and signed up for the rewards problem which entitled me to a free sweet/ dessert instantly. I got the pecan braid. Food tasted fresh and delicious. Small portions, high prices. I have another gift card to use..looking forward to more delish food.

Gainesville, Florida
“Excellent sandwhich and salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We are from Florida and were visiting family in Newport News. We were glad to find a Panera Bread for lunch. The service was excellent, the food was delicious and we really enjoyed eating at a restaurant we know from back home. It was very crowded and busy the day we ate lunch. But the service was very good and our food was prepared correctly. Glad we stopped at this location!

Visited December 2012
West Reading, Pennsylvania
“Good Breakfast Spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on our way through Newport News. It was challenging to get to because our GPS kept getting confused as to our location. After driving in circles for a bit, we happily located the Panera Bread farther down the road than where the GPS was leading.

If you can muddle through a confused GPS system and locate this Panera, you will be pleased. The dining room is clean, has clean restrooms and most importantly serves a quick, yummy breakfast!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This Panera has always delivers great customer service! The employees always seem to go out of their way to meet your needs. Always greeted with energy and pleasant attitudes.
Kudos to the management for hiring great talent! I always look forward to stopping there!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Kent, Virginia
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

LOVE THE MENU! I wish I lived closer to Panera. I would eat there everyday. The food is great, the service is great! What else can I say?

Visited March 2013