“Still dreaming of Fiorellos” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 64
Description: When you are in the mood for good times and great cuisine be sure to check out Fiorello Ristorante Italiano. The menu at Fiorello feature a wide array of great selections made from the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Fiorello has established itself as one of the area favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Don’t forget to relax on our outdoor patio with an espresso or cappuccino and enjoy some of our homemade cannoli or tiramisu.
Los Angeles, California
“Still dreaming of Fiorellos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I visited family in the area and they were excited to take me to a venue they have found and love. I travel a good deal and live in a town where Italian food is king. Many people avoid restaurants that are attached to lodging I have found that it is a wise choice - if the owners are savvy they will do everything they can to get the hotel guest to come back; atmosphere, good service, affordably priced and good food - Fiorellos fits the bill!

The owner Giacomo comes out to meet his guests I was impressed that he remebered my family's first and surname! He was a pleasure to speak with. I wasinterested in his restaurant experience and he was happy to tell me but knew when to move on so as not to interfere with our dining experience.

My eggplant was the best I ever had and I am an eggplant officianado! The sauce should be jarred for retail sale it was that good! Thanks Jack for a nice evening!

Visited January 2014

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Family Get Together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I found Fiorello by googling restaurants on J Clyde. My mom wanted to meet us for dinner and we live in VAB . Needed somewhere she could easily find and for us right off the interstate. Read great reviews. Our server was very friendly, personable, and prompt. Unfortunately forgot her name. Brushetta is some of the best I have ever had! I tried the ravioli special and sauce was so good. Mom had the pasta with vodka sauce and bf had the veal marsala. Told him to try out the marsala because other reviews said the sauce was excellent. He agreed!! I was able to convince my young niece try out the baked ziti. She really enjoyed it! And the endless bread. Overall a great dining experience, easy to find, and very friendly. Thank you!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newport News, Virginia
“Superb hosting of wedding dinner on short notice during holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, my daughter was married on short notice (no, it's not what you are thinking). I called Jack about having the celebratory dinner at Fiorello with a custom cake. He came through in superb manner. Everyone had a wonderful time and the bride and groom have some nice memories to remember their special day. Ricardo's food preparation was delectable as always. No wonder this is our favorite place to eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampton, Virginia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Was there on Dec 7th for a Christmas party of about 33 ladies. We had a private room with 2 WONDERFUL servers who did a fantastic job taking care of us. The food was excellent with plentiful portions.

We felt very welcomed.

Yorktown
“Wonderful evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I went to Fiorello's this evening for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our server, Amy, was outstanding. She was extremely helpful, courteous, and pleasant. We went there to enjoy a good evening of conversation and a nice dinner. That's exactly what we got. The Crostini appetizer was a delicious way to begin. It was fresh and served quickly along with our choice of wine. The house salad was very good as well. My wife ordered the Ravioli Riviera with crabmeat, sea scallops and shrimp in vodka sauce. I had the Scalloppini Marsala, the chicken version sauteed with mushroom in marsala wine sauce. Both dinners were well presented and we both enjoyed them. The prices for these delicious entrees were very reasonable.
As for the comments about the speed of service, for us, it was perfect. We spent approximately two hours there and never felt rushed. If we were looking for speed, there's a Hardees down the street. The $5.99 share fee? Written in black & white right on the menu for everyone to read. Fiorello's provided us great food, excellent service, a nice atmosphere and a very memorable dining experience. I'm glad we finally discovered it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere