“Celebrate with Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Schlesinger's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 396 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loftis Blvd
Description: Serving dinner nightly, signature entrées include the kind of Prime Steaks found only in the finest steak and chophouses in the country. Other popular entrées include the Steak Schlesinger (our version of Steak Oscar), Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, a Tuna Mignon and South African Rock Lobster Tails. Schlesinger's also offers lunch Monday-Saturday 11-2:30pm and Sunday Brunch Buffet 11-2:30pm.Private Rooms for groups up to 40.
“Celebrate with Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a great restaurant to celebrate with friends, family, & co-workers. We were celebrating a birthday and enjoyed the great appetizers with "The Prisoner" fabulous bottles of wine. The meal that followed was a juicy, thick, mouth watering steak. They have every cut & cook it perfectly. The schleisinger potatoes are my favorite side, plus I love the tomato/ mozzarella/ basil salad.Don't forget dessert.Try the banana's foster. This a a must go.

Newport News, United States
“Delicious Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My co-workers and I had our Christmas party at Schlesinger's. It was very easy to talk to the manager and work out all of the details. Everyone enjoyed the party and thought the food and service were great.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere! Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter to Schlesinger's for her 17th birthday! Excellent choice! We were in the area for soccer and chose Schlesinger's based on reviews. I would definitely return. Our filets were prepared perfectly and well seasoned. Our service was excellent and the atmosphere is very nice.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampton, Virginia
“Excellent service in City Center !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very reliable, fine dining ~ excellent wine list. Quality steaks and other entrees, they make sure you are happy with your choice and the way it's been prepared.

Visited July 2013
Yorktown, Virginia
“Good Spot for Special Occasions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Schlesinger's Saturday. Great menu with lots of great choices. I had she crab soup and rib eye steak while my wife had salad and stuffed shrimp. We both enjoyed our meals and regularly dine at Schlesinger's.

• Visited January 2014