I was a little worried after reading other reviews, and almost booked another place because of it. but it wasnt bad. not a 2 1/2 star but nice enough. it was worth more than the price. the girl at front desk gave us a king bed. which was nice.we had a good nights sleep and a place to shower before our trip, I never could get on the wireless connection though.I went down stairs the next morning for coffee supplies and the gentleman was nice enough to give me 2 extra coffees bags. When we were leaving the girls up front were kind enough to take a picture of us, and wished us a Happy Cruise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood Suites - Newport News, VA is located perfectly near many corporate organizations/companies, restaurants and shopping centers with easy access on-off I-64. All our suites are furnished with an electric stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, kitchen utensils, hair dryer and iron/board. For your convenience, we also provide free Wi-Fi access and onsite guest laundry and fitness facility. It's your perfect "home way from home." The Crestwood Suites - Newport News, VA is ideal for you, our extended stay guests needing a place to call home where our friendly staff and clean rooms await your arrival. The Crestwood Suites - Newport News, VA look forward in serving your lodging needs. Safe travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Crestwood Suites Newport News reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Suites Newport News Hotel Newport News
- Crestwood Hotel Newport News