“Solid Mexican Spot ” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Newport News, Virginia
“Solid Mexican Spot ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My son and were visiting City center and I had a coupon so hey. Service was good, we didn't have to wait long at all. I ordered the carne asada because I'm from San Diego (the best carne asada on the planet!). My steak was tender and my tortillas warm. The guacamole salad complemented the dish well, I just wanted more guacamole with less lettuce lol. My son ordered the chicken fingers and fries. The chicken was fresh and came from a whole chicken breast. I would stop again if I was in the area. Not even close to beating San Diego on the carne asada tho!

Hampton, Virginia
“Ok Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

There are so man Mexican options around so its often hard to choose which one to go to. Each one has its pros and cons, but this is one is your typical spot. I like the atmosphere at this location, but the food is average at best. The salsa is actually pretty good, but the remainder of the food is like cheap food in an improved atmosphere in comparison to the competition.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Great value lunch menue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had a quick lunch here with a couple of co-workers. I was impressed with the choices and quality of the lunches. The service was also very fast.

Visited November 2013
Hampton Roads, VA
“Poor food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I went here for dinner here and the food and service were horrible. The resteraunt was not busy, we ate at 6pm because we were attending a show later so we thought getting in early would be fine. The waiter never said hello or welcome, took our drink and appetizer order, drinks came quickly but after ten minutes of waiting for a small cheese dip I asked if he forgot, his response was yea just give me a minute. His attitude was horrible the entire time, my food came out cold as ice. I will not return to this restaurant, the food is not worth the hassle.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
familylovestotravel
“Quick service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate on a Thursday night, no wait for a table. Food was good and came to the table quickly. The drinks were excellent and I thought prices were reasonable for the area. It was karaoke night so the place was a little loud but they did seat us away from the noise.

Visited October 2013