“Great value lunch menue” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Great value lunch menue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had a quick lunch here with a couple of co-workers. I was impressed with the choices and quality of the lunches. The service was also very fast.

Visited November 2013

Hampton Roads, VA
“Poor food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I went here for dinner here and the food and service were horrible. The resteraunt was not busy, we ate at 6pm because we were attending a show later so we thought getting in early would be fine. The waiter never said hello or welcome, took our drink and appetizer order, drinks came quickly but after ten minutes of waiting for a small cheese dip I asked if he forgot, his response was yea just give me a minute. His attitude was horrible the entire time, my food came out cold as ice. I will not return to this restaurant, the food is not worth the hassle.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
familylovestotravel
“Quick service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate on a Thursday night, no wait for a table. Food was good and came to the table quickly. The drinks were excellent and I thought prices were reasonable for the area. It was karaoke night so the place was a little loud but they did seat us away from the noise.

Visited October 2013
DC
“Average Tex-Mex restaurant...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I came here with a group of friends for dinner. We were seated immediately. The waitress took our order and the meals came out quite fast. Coming from New Mexico, I was looking for something with more southwestern taste. I didn't get that. Food was a definite Tex-Mex with a flare. I ordered tamale, chorizo and chimichanga. The food was edible but it doesn't have the same fresh southwestern taste like New Mexico. Maybe I expected too much!

Visited September 2013
“Good location, bad food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience at a Mexican restaurant until this place. The food was just not up to par. Something about their red sauce made everything taste funny. I won't go back.

• Visited June 2013