“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Newport News North

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Newport News
InTown Suites Newport News North
You added InTown Suites Newport News North to your Saves list
12015 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23606 (Formerly Suburban Lodge Of Newport News)   |
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Newport News
Newport News, Virginia, United States
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I recently stayed at In Town Suites. It was such a terrible experience! They staff there is horribly rude. My toilet broke a total of 4 times in my 2 week stay.The last time it broke my toilet overflew so bad, water and ect. was everywhere. I ruined all the towels I owned (because they don't provide you with any) to clean up as much of that mess as i could.I called the front desk as soon as it happened, no anwcer. Then i called the after hours line, and left a message. The next day I was left a VERY RUDE letter in my room that was hand written by the manager Veronica stating "Please keep your feces off our floor". Also, they have some man who they claim to be a security guard who harasses the guests.I went outside to grab something out my car and immediately was followed by this guy telling me to hurry up im not allowed to be hanging outside the Hotel. I then seen him laughing and joking with other guests who were African American outside. I read other reviews on this place and i will have to agree this place shows discrimination twords white people. I called up there after my stay because I realized i left something in the room ,A manager by the name of Jay Neves hung up the phone on me. I have never delt with such unprofessional people. I seen bugs, moths, all sorts of gross stuff during my stay. Not to mention the whole place smells like an ashtray. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!! the low prices may attract you, but I promise it will be a horrible experience !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Business

Been to InTown Suites Newport News North? Share your experiences!