You added Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport to your Saves list
Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Newport News
Newport News, Virginia
“Ew.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just stayed there due to an emergency situation. Won't stay again.
I itched all night from the time the time I left.
After being on the bed for maybe an hour, I noticed I had 2 little bumps on my face that kept itching.
Also, there were 3 of the strangest bugs I have ever seen in the room. My friend and I could not figure out what in the world they were but they were kind of big.
One was on the ceiling. I killed it.
Later after turning off the light I was watching TV..the 2nd one appeared crawling across the screen. (UGHHH) I couldn't kill him because as soon as I turned the light back on, it crawled right up into the TV.
I then jumped up scared because Ok..if its 2 then there are more. I stood on the bed and checked the track lighting that runs directly over the bed. Sure enough there was another one RIGHT OVER THE BED!

So yeah..long story short I didn't sleep good.

Oh yeah also as soon as I got in the room I pulled the comforters off because they were really old and yellow looking. there were small hairs in my sheets...

Room Tip: Bring Lysol and bug spray
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Patrick P, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 757 249 8355.

Patrick Patel
Microtel Inn & Suites Newport News

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Now a bad little room, clean, we'll maintained, staff very friendly and helpful. Traveling alone so I didn't need a big room. Quite area and not difficult to find. I use to live in the area and this is the first time I've been back in ten years.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 757 249 8355.

Patrick Patel
Microtel Inn & Suites Newport News

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport

Address: 501 Operations Drive, Newport News, VA 23602
Location: United States > Virginia > Newport News
Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Newport News
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Newport News Hotel Newport News
Microtel Hotel Newport News
Microtel Newport News
Newport News Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Newport News Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.