“As expected. Really good service and food but at a premium price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bonefish Grill

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Yorktown, Virginia
“As expected. Really good service and food but at a premium price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Bonefish Grill is nice but when you are paying a premium that is expected. Kinda nice atmosphere but far from the anything amazing. Service is really good and the waitstaff know how to hustle and have a good working knowledge of the menu.

The best deal there is on a particular day every week the BANG-BANG! shrimp are like $5 per order. Really good appetizer for an even better price. I will say that although I only visit every few years their parking lot is always fairly full.

I will stop again in a few months or a few years. Nice place, no rush.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Fine Seafood Dining- Consistently!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Bonefish Grill is our "go to" restaurant for nice meals. At our recent visit we had Bang Bang Shrimp, Seafood Ceviche, Crab & Corn chowder, and Chicken Marsala. It was all very good, well prepared, and graciously served. The ceviche was a little too tart for our tastes although it was loaded with fresh seafood. The Bang Bang Shrimp was good but a bit spicier than we would have liked. The chowder and Chicken Marsala were very good as well. I highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a consistently good high quality meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I'll pass!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I love the bang bang shrimp on Wednesday, great value. I have gone to this restaurant on many occasions it has been hit or miss. Ahi tuna is my favorite dish but this time it was a miss. There are lots if other choices for mediocre seafood. The service this time was terrible. I do not recommend this location.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Blanco, Texas
“Great friends & good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

On a recent visit to VA., we met some of our good friends at this restaurant for dinner. We hadn't seen each other for about 3 years. Our server, Justin, was very easy going which did well for us because we were all trying to catch up on each others news. We started off with the "Bang Bang Shrimp" and were quite happy. This is the first time my husband & I have visited this restaurant. Our friends have dined here before and knew that all the entrees were good and especially the shrimp appetizer we ordered. After drinks and appetizers, we ordered our meals. I ordered the lobster tails and my husband ordered the sea bass. We really enjoyed our dinners and the wine. After more talk and another glass of wine, it was time to say "adios" to our friends and head back to the hotel. We had a great time and our server made it more enjoyable by going at our pace and not rushing us.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for a date”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for a date or a nice dinner for two. The servers and bartenders are very attentive and knowledgable. The menu is not too extensive but everything is excellent. The bang bang shrimp are a great way to start.

Visited March 2013