“Service Extraordinaire!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Service Extraordinaire!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

An excellent dining experience where the service by the entire staff was simply incredible. I was most impressed with how the staff worked together as a team to provide the best for their customers. For example: Even though I had a waiter assigned to my table, other waiters and staff stopped by to fill my drink or ask me how things were going with my dining experience. This is not seen much in other dining establishments. I was impressed that the staff cared more for me, the customer, than rather or not they were doing a job that was not assigned to them. If they had the time, they pitched in to attend to my needs. I LOVED this team approach to providing the best in service. I was even greeted at the table by the manager twice during my visit and was glad I and the opportunity to share with him my joy of his establishment.
The food was good and the restaurant clean (inside and out). A comfortable and pleasant dining experience rarely enjoyed to this degree.

Visited January 2014

Kissimmee, Florida
“OK for Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This Olive Garden is not the greatest one we have eaten at. The food was hot and well prepared. The service was not up to the usual standards. Worth giving this location a second try.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Food always reliable....service? Not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The server made it a point to ask if I was relaxing, taking my time or "had to get back" but gave me my soup, salad, breadsticks all at once, never asked if I wanted refills, and promptly received my bill in 15 minutes.

Visited October 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great dinner outdoors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Fantastic meal; great service outdoor seating was a bonus. Waiter was fantastic and very attentive. We brought our leftovers back to the hotel since we had a fridge and a microwave.

Visited August 2013
York. PA
“Do not get the personal pan pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn and the Olive Garden was not even a block away.The meal my wife and I both ordered was pretty typical. Normally we are satisfied with the menu. Our waiter was pleasant and friendly. Now for my complaint. OUr grandson want pizza. So were ordered the personal pan pizza. When it arrived it looked like a pizza one would buy in a food store. I complained and the manager apologized and took the order off the bill and brought another pizza which was the same as the first. We took it with us but did not eat it.

Visited August 2013