“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 40 Hotels in Newport News

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Newport News
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The sheets were dirty and the blankets had holes. I called the front desk and asked for a new blanket and clean sheets. I didn't get then until the next day because housekeeping had gone home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MsWilson34, Manager at Newport News Days Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
I would to first thank you for giving us the opportunity to accomodate you. As for the issue not being resolved in a timely matter, I do apologize. If you are in the area again think about giving us a second chance to make your stay better! Thanks again for your feedback!!
Newport News
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

will never stay there again. phone smashed, bed linen old and torn, big gap in door which was on first floor heater could not keep up slept in coat and clothes
wife needed first floor because of handicapp. was offered to move to second floor but how would that have us carry my wife on my back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

North Garden, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Or maybe exactly what I expected for 45 a night? Very dirty, probably the worst floor I've ever seen in a hotel. I've stayed in some really nasty hotels, I'd rank this one 2ndd worst just after the crack den in raleigh, nc advertised as a hotel.
We went out the 2nd day of our stay. We came back to all the bed coverings on the seats except the sheets. They change the sheets but not the blankets, mmmm! Plus there were burn holes all over our blankets. It smelled awful. The bathroom had other guests hairs in the shower and had not been cleaned. I mean, just leave some supplies and I'll do it myself next time! There were people living there and their kids were running around outside our room first thing in the morning. You could hear EVERYTHING outside your room. 2nd night I tried to sleep right after the concert we attended and was woken up several times by other loud guests. Normally not a big deal, but it seemed to echo through our room. I am vowing never to stay in cheap hotels ever again after this experience.

The reason it gets a 2 is because the front desk staff was absolutely fantastic! I think Michael was working friday evening when we checked in. He was super friendly, very pleasant to speak with after the long drive!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Newport News Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Newport News Days Inn

Address: 14747 Warwick Blvd., Newport News, VA 23602
Location: United States > Virginia > Newport News
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 40 Hotels in Newport News
Hotel Class:2 star — Newport News Days Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Newport News Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Newport News

If you own or manage Newport News Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.