“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Inn

Save Saved
You added Key West Inn to your Saves list
Key West Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11845 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA 23606 (Formerly Centerstone Inn Newport News)   |
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in Newport News
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

my stay was great the room was very nice and the hotel was near everything that was awesome and my overall experience was wonderful. I will
definetly stay there again. I only wish they had room service but other then that the jacuzzi in my room made up for it and my room was very clean. I really liked that.

• Stayed July 2014
Vishal A, General Manager at Key West Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Ms. Nicole W,

Thank you very much for the compliments. We find great joy in knowing our customers had a wonderful stay. Your feedback let's us know what we are doing right, but also where we can improve. We look forward to welcoming you next time you are in Newport News, VA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Newport News, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The rooms are great and clean. the price is great. the staff for the most part is great. this hotel is great for anyone visiting the newport news area. the ihop is great and mr. pellerin is a great cook, and its only 2 mins away..what a great hotel this is, awesome location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you Mr. nickademas for the compliments. We are blushing with great joy, knowing we, the staff, were able to make your stay as pleasant as it was. We look forward to your return to Newport News, VA and especially at our hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.
Newport news
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are reasonably priced the staff is helpful and the hotel is walking distance from the mall and movie theater. Friendly staff and free breakfast every morning flexible check out times and great wifi clean bathrooms with a spacious shower and always stocked toiletries

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and kind words. It is very helpful to know what our customers value at our property. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities and location. We strive for great customer service and I am glad to hear you were pleased with our hospitality. We look forward to your return at our hotel.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My qualifications were that it was clean, safe, didn't smell, and the bathroom and A/C worked... it met all of these expectations and the service helped it exceed them. I will definitely stay there again and think i convinced some of my buddy's who overpaid at the Marriott to come over there for our next visit.

Room Tip: make sure the room has the fridge/microwave combo if you need it. set the a/c to fan at night to kee...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been here for about 5 months for business and my stay here has been pleasent and management are very friendly. I would recomend this hotel to friends and family as the staff take care of the guests and keep the rooms clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Two queen beds, decent shape mattresses, TV and remote with free HBO, free wireless, pretty clean overall, good AC. Hey, it's around $55 bucks a night, what do you expect? If you're complaining about a lot of things, go to the Marriott and spend $180. The management here are really nice people, very helpful, the place is in a great location, right next to a Sonic and a 7-11, and a couple of decent restaurants. Like I said, it's not a five-star hotel, but you get more than you pay for here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room was dirty and the mattress was torn apart. The electrical outlets were not working properly. The hotel was really a dump exterior and interior. It was a pretty frightening experience, I will never stay there again and certainly would not recommend.The staff was very nice and friendly. I didn't expect such a horrible experience due to the location surrounding other upscale hotels and motels. We ended up leaving after our event because it was too horrifying to sleep in the bed more or less the room.

Very dissatisfied

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend any room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Key West Inn? Share your experiences!