These apartments were excellent, great location, excellent staff. There was just 2 of us in this 2-5 person apt. It was lovely for 2 but would be rather cramped for 5 adults!
Kitchen- Clean, well equiped. Icludes- Halogen hob, microwave, fdishwasher. Full range of kitchen utensils. Clean tea towels, sponge, dishcloth, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs too.
Bathroom-New suite, powerful shower. Heated towel rail, hairdryer. All towels provided PLUS 2 lovely fluffy dressing gowns!
Bedroom- 2 twin beds and 1 pull down bunk. Smallish in size but fine. 2 wardrobes + hangers.
Lounge/Dining room- Free Wifi, comfy sofa (pull out bed) TV (no English channels!) Nice decor.
Reception staff are helpful. You can order things from the bakery in the eve (before 7pm) and they are delivered fresh to reception in the morning. Also free hire of :games, DVDs, fondue & raclette kits.
Heated ski lockers are great & is ski-in ski-out.
Mottaret itself is quite quiet and if you are looking for a wild apres-ski it is probably not for you. There are some nice restaurants and bars and one 'european' night club.
There's a free bus that runs between Meribel & Mottaret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “The 3 Vallées”Residence "easy access to slopes"Residence with spacious and comfortable standing apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Crets Hotel Meribel