Contrary to some of the recent opinions posted about this residence, we were extremely satisfied with the whole pakcage. The appartement was well-equiped and clean. Beds were very comfortable, linen and towels of good quality.
As expected, the appartment wasn't very big, but perfectly suited a family of four (we opted for a 5/6 persons' appartement with one normal size bedroom and a smaller one for the kids).
Travelling with young children we were also delighted about the calmness of the area. Access to the ski lift and the free bus service were only a 100m down the road. Same distance to the small grocery store, bar/restaurant and baker's shop (try the freshly baked waffles after a day of skiing!).
I would also recommend to ask for a view on the ski lift - this way you wil benefit from the lovely view and the sun during the day.
The Premium Breakfast service is a must - always on time (7.45 / 8.00 am) and fresh out of the oven.
Most of all, we were very pleased with the friendliness and the professional attitude of the ladies at the reception. We would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In peaceful, wooded surroundingsDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Pierre & Vacances and Priceline so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes de Meribel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel Hotel Meribel
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Fermes De Meribel