I visited here on a booze cruise with my mate. We stayed just the one night midweek and it was superb. We paid £28 each for a double room each!! I found this offer on the IBIS website so well worth the money.
Great location for "city europe" for all your shopping. If you find city europe then you have found the IBIS hotel, its that close.
Staff were superb and very freindly and the room was basic but immaculate. The breakfast was well worth £5, its a buffet and you can go up as many times as you like, and the coffee is excellent.
I would definately recommend this hotel to all you booze cruisers!!
I will be going back next year!! Enjoy
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Calais Coquelles Tunnel Hotel Coquelles
- Ibis Calais Coquelles Tunnel Hotel
- Accor Calais Coquelles Tunnel
- Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France - Coquelles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Coquelles Tunnel hotel benefits from an exceptional location. Next to the Channel Tunnel and the Cité Europe shopping centre, it is 10 min by motorway from the Car Ferries terminal and 5 min from Calais Frethun TGV railway station. The hotel has 86 air-conditioned rooms. It offers a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, closed free and guarded parking, a meeting room and Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.