Have stayed here 3 times now, never encountered any problems, check-in can be a bit slow at times. Layout of the rooms work well when travelling with a little one. Always try to book when there is an offer on as the rates can be high at times.
Worth spending the extra to have more space than the average hotel room.
Never have breakfast at the hotel, easy enough to go into Cite Europe over the road and get something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel, 100 inviting 30sqm suites. Discover our free unlimited Suite box, high-speed Internet connection, phone calls to landlines within France, videos and music on-demand, media zone with chat, music and photos… Located on the Opal Coast, 5 minutes from the Channel Tunnel, 10 minutes from the TGV Eurostar station. Beaches and Cap Blanc Nez 10 min away. 24hr services including food counter, fitness space, business corner. Bar, free massages Thursdays, parking. Tourisme et Handicap certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Hotel Coquelles
- Suitehotel Coquelles
- Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France