Nice hotel for people travel to UK or to continent. We had very nice room with large bed, 2 pillows for each person and great quilt, so we slept very well. Nice detail is separated WC and bathroom. Hotel offered breakfast too, but was very expensive. In my opinion, 14 Euro for a person is too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel, 100 inviting 30sqm suites. Discover our free unlimited Suite box, high-speed Internet connection, phone calls to landlines within France, videos and music on-demand, media zone with chat, music and photos… Located on the Opal Coast, 5 minutes from the Channel Tunnel, 10 minutes from the TGV Eurostar station. Beaches and Cap Blanc Nez 10 min away. 24hr services including food counter, fitness space, business corner. Bar, free massages Thursdays, parking. Tourisme et Handicap certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Hotel Coquelles
- Suitehotel Coquelles
- Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France